Sunday, 31 August 2008

Ascending Growth

" Ascending Growth" Oil on masonite, 8 x 7 inches
Sold


Yesterday, early in the morning, I was doing my daily jogging along the Canal ( Lachine) .
After a while I decided to stop and walk barefoot instead for the fun of looking around more deeply. I asked myself: " Do I really see when I look at things? ". I took a deep breath, this question was really challenging, and realized that there is no limits to it if I commit to see further and deeper. At a certain point it begins to connect with everything and everyone in this beautiful world we live in.
No matter what the Medias try to put in our mind, living on Earth is still a great adventure full of possibilities and I really think it's one of our purposes to make them happen.
Tomorrow is our " Labor Day" in Canada, I think I'm gonna start a new painting...



Have a wonderful weekend!
-Pierre