Saturday, 15 November 2008

On the Ground

"On the Ground" Oil on masonite, 9 x 7 inches
Sold


Time is like a furious locomotive these days, I'm having a hard time just trying to stay updated with everything I've planned. Since 3 weeks, many new freelance works increased the volume of my weekly agenda and I know what it means 2 months before Xmas. Sometimes I feel splitted in too ways of living and thinking: an old energy that push me to be productive and " socially somebody"(generating so much unhealthy stress) and this new creative energy that push
( suggest) me to connect, to slow down, to stay tuned with simplicity and self-truth. I once told my partner that painting was'nt so important, he was shocked and asked for some explainations. We live together an incredible and deep relationship for 10 years now, so he had to listen to all of these thoughts and obsessions about Art and Painting. You can easily imagine his perplexity. Of course, I love to paint but the most important part is that it allows me to reflect life and to reach others. I set this opportunity as years passed on but wasn't moved by a kind of notoriety quest ( nothing against it though). It's more that living daily with creativity fits so well with this idea of rebuilding the world I live in.


I wish you a great weekend!
-Pierre