Thursday, 23 December 2010

Christmas in the Room, Happy Holidays!

"Vintage no.1, 2, 3, 4 (fragments)" 2009-2010 Oil on masonite,
6 x 8 inches average for each painting
which were posted on my second blog:
Painted Snapshots

(click on image for larger view, or on numbers to have access to each post)
Sold


I would like to wish you wonderful holidays surrounded by the ones you love. Have a warm and
joyful Christmas day and also beautiful moments to end the year. Thank you all for visiting during 2010 and for taking the time to write those generous and heartfelt words, which always meant a lot to me. Thanks to the subscribers, the passionate Art collectors, followers, friends and family, you made my days all year long and helped me to keep this passion alive.
Merry Christmas to each one of you!

Thanks for your visit!
-Pierre