Wednesday, 17 October 2012

The old rail bridge

"The old rail bridge" Oil on masonite, 9 x 12 inches
(click on image for larger view)
Sold

The reference image was taken among other urbanscapes depicting the surroundings close to my studio, where we might see many railbridges, beautiful remnants from the industrial era of Montreal. First version of the painting (2010) was more painterly than my usual technique, besides I enjoy more the new 2012 palette and the sharper rendering.

Music in the studio lately:
Quarter Mile Thunder -Tell me 

A new painting on my second blog, you might have a look here: Painted Snapshots

Occupy Sandy Relief
Occupy Sandy is a coordinated relief effort to help distribute resources & volunteers to help neighborhoods and people affected by Hurricane Sandy.
If you want to contribute, more informations can be found here:
Help in New York or Help in New Jersey

Thanks for your visit,
and have a beautiful week!
-Pierre